Saturday, January 1, 2011

Minnesota Sweeties!

Claire-(17) I know I have been terrible about blogging this Holiday season. Hopefully with my work slowing down, I will get a chance to blog about all the great sessions I had and post some of my favorites. In the meantime, I didn’t want to get any further behind so I decided to put up a couple of my little Minnesota cuties!Claire-(34)Claire-(44)Claire-(21)Claire-(13)We got the pleasure of spending this Christmas in Minnesota with family and friends. As if that isn’t special enough, yesterday I was blessed with the opportunity to photograph my good friends little kiddos. We spent some time with them this week and really had a blast, so I knew this session was going to be great and great FUN! It lived up to my expectations with some large personalities showing through :) Here are a few more of my favorites.

I will try to catch you up with all the great families I photographed this season soon.

No comments: