Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mistletoe Market & McKinney ISD Bazaar customers!

Thank you to everyone for visiting my booth at the Mistletoe Market and McKinney ISD Huge Holiday Bazaar. Anyone who had their picture taken at the Portraits by Kym booth should have received an email with their image by now. If for some reason you haven't, please contact me. I know my emails have a tendency to go into spam for some people. The emailed image is a medium/high resolution. This will allow you to upload them to any printing company and make your own prints. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions, didn't receive your image, or if you are interested in setting up a session. Thank you again for making the two fairs so much fun! You all were quite creative and a joy to photograph :-)

P.S. Congratulations to Cathy Hodges for winning the Mistletoe Market Photo Contest! That is one dangerous pirate.

2 comments:

Laura said...

If you have any openings at Wellington Point left this weekend I'd like to try and drag my gang out.

Meredith said...

I never received an email from you. I just dug out your business card to contact you about that. It was at the Mistletoe Market in McKinney and my name is Meredith Sheehan. Thanks!