Friday, June 11, 2010

Glorious Glamour at the Cotton Mill

I have wanted to take portraits in the Cotton Mill, since I saw the magical place when I had maternity portraits there. Now after photographing there, it was exactly that…magical! My business keeps bringing me such wonderful blessings, opportunities and joy. A couple weeks ago was no exception. I had the opportunity to photograph bridal portraits for such a sweet bride! She brought a fun entourage with here, which made it even more enjoyable! Once again, there are too many to pick from, so I am bombarding my blog with an overwhelming amount :) Not a bad problem to have, right!?! Make sure to check them all out.

1 comment:

Laura Kent said...

Kym! These are STUNNING!!! EXCELLENT work girl! I love the open door ones and the ones where she's throwing the veil up. I really like them all though!!